JD 336 baler issues

mercredi 19 juin 2019

I have an older john deere 336 baler that I have had for 4 seasons now and this season its struggling to make a nice tight bale in dry grass hay.  The bales are real loose because I keep loosening the cranks on the bale tension to see if that is the problem (as it usually is but thats in wet hay).  It will make 20-30 and then it will break the knot (or the knot pulls thru).  This issue is compounded as I have an old Hoeschler accumulator behind it and it doesn't want to cycle as well because the lighter bales don't feed the same.  I have been tightening the bale tension now that my bales are so light and it will bale 20-30 and then miss 2-3 in a row.  I have a JD manual but the knotters are still voodoo mystery to me.



JD 336 baler issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire