Super UDT alternative

samedi 22 juin 2019

I have a '13 1140CPX with 770 hours. I need to do the normal maintenance. I just changed the engine oil.
I'm about to change the transmission and hydraulic fluid and filters. I read on here where Chevron All Weather Synthetic THF was the same as Super UDT. I can't find it anywhere, so I broke down and bought 3gal ($85) Super UDT from dealership. My intension is to use it in the tranny and fill the hydraulic tank with a quality grade, non-synthetic substitute.
The hydraulic tank and system is independent of the transmission, correct? My thinking is, and please tell me if I am wrong, the hydraulic system is just the bed tilt and the auxiliaries... correct? If so I rarely use the bed tilt and never have used the auxiliaries thus no need to shoot for the moon on fluid.
Also, do you recommend changing out the knuckle fluid and rear differential. If so, is there a reason that the more expensive fluid is better?


Super UDT alternative

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire