Swather Header won't go down

vendredi 28 juin 2019

I have a Hesston 8200 swather (Same as a CaseIH 8830/8840).  I was cutting, came to the end of the field, raised the head up, turned and the head won't go back down.

 - I can hear the pump engage when I try to raise the head (it already all the way up).

 - I don't hear any valve or hyd. noise when I try to lower it.

 - No leaks & not low on fluid

 - I checked the switch in cab and all connections are good (pulled them off and back on, tight with no corrosion).

 - reversed the up/down wire leads on the switch in the cab and still get the same problem (this helped verify that both sides of the switch are working correctly)

 - I decreased the float pressure down to zero psi and the head still will not go down.

 

I know there is a pressure switch on the valve body that has to register a min. of 60 psi or it won't let the head down---Thinking this may be the problem but don't know how to test it.

It may also be the lowering solenoid or the lowering valve but not sure how to test them either.

 

Anyone ever have this problem or now of a fix or temp. bypass?



Swather Header won't go down

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire