MF 1734 baler issues

jeudi 20 juin 2019

Hey Everyone,

 

New to this forum, but not forums in general. I recently started a side business of selling small 3x4 round bales and surprisingly this has exploded and far exceeded my capacity already. Which is good. But I am having issues with my baler. I bought a 2013 mf 1734 that had a super low bale count, less than 100. Everything works great except for 95 percent of the time this stupid thing won't eject the bale. I have read that this has been an issue with a lot of the smaller baler models but havent really found a solution or tips to try. I have added the electric tie kit and bale ramps. I read one post that said the bale ramps could cause this. So I though I might remove them the next time I bale. I have had to get off and pull the bale out on the last 63 bales, which obviously is no fun. Do you all have any tips or things I should be doing that might correct the issue?

 

I am ashamed to say that the dealer I bought the baler from is terrible and of no help. It took me over a month to get them to send me the dang book for the thing. So no help from them is on the agenda, nor do I care to speak with them again. Thanks in advance for any advice.



MF 1734 baler issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire