Massey Ferguson 1745 baler

samedi 15 juin 2019

I have a Massey 1745 baler that I bought 3 years ago and has been a great machine, This year when I started to roll the twine actuator would not work so i started checking wiring and found the plug at the actuator was loose so i soldered the wires and it seemed like it as fixed but since then I have had problems. It has the auto tie module but you can also manual tie,  I normally run in auto and some times when the buzzer sounds and it extends the twine arms it will quit somewhere during the cycle and I will have to manually finish. Also if it completes the tie cycle sometimes after I eject the bale and take off it will start the tie cycle again an I will have to stop and manually bring the twine tubes to home position. Any of you guys ran into this? looking for ideas. Thanks Chris         



Massey Ferguson 1745 baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire