2800vs 2900 series Massey Hesston

dimanche 16 juin 2019

Curious if anyone can tell me exactly what all they changed on the 2900 series round balers vs the 2800 series. I have a 2846a and really get along good with it. I do roll some baleage with it and have trouble with it wrapping in my augers in the pickup if conditions are right. It will jam in the ends of augers and is a real bear to out. 90% of mine is dry hay which is what this machine was intended for I realize. I'm told the 2946 had been changed in the auger area slightly and read here once that there is some work that could be done on stripper plates to be closer to newer series. Currently my stripper plates are all the way down but still allow wet hay to wrap starting a bale. Even at times in narrow windrows it finds it's way over there. Mostly when it's too wet and sun goes down. My machine doesn't have much wear on it. My friend is looking for one like mine so I am also asking to let him know is it's worth the extra money to get the newer one. Thanks

2800vs 2900 series Massey Hesston

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire