Annual grass control in cool season grass hay

dimanche 7 mai 2017

Ok, starting to think about ways to proactively control things like foxtail, little barley and cheat in orchard grass.  I like systems which address a problem over several years with a systematic approach.  sorry, scientist.  the local coop uses prowl, recommending a fall application for cheat because it is a winter annual, and a post first cutting for foxtail.  Who has dealt with these demons successfully and how did you do it?  Sorry Mike, your recommendation to weedwhip and spray roundup is a little too much for the area.

 

I don't have a lot but I would like a proactive program to use say in the second year of a new stand.  Like you automatically do the treatment as a preventative measure.  I have a little area of cheat in a new 6 ac field of OG.  the og was seeded thick and germinated well so the cheat is just life.  

 

then there is annual bluegrass which I wish I could call ICE have them round it up and send back to KY.



Annual grass control in cool season grass hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire