Seat Cover- (stapled on type)

dimanche 9 juin 2019

Back when I was getting ready to sell my 2011 RTV 900xt, I bought a cut to fit staple on seat cover for it. All I had to do was staple it on. I found it on the e bay site for around $89. This price included the back cover also. The material was vinyl (somewhat thin but depends what is called thin by others) but the seams were straight and looked quality. There was not much extra material so it had to be pulled tight to get it to work - with about an inch to staple with all around. I think doing the seat and vinyl in the hot sun would be best fit. They also include directions for patching your foam if it has holes in it. That part is really neat.
I would be a little concerned about rain getting through the seams if parked in the open, but with shelter, it would probably be ok..
This is the link : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kubota-RTV9...53.m1438.l2649
bordercollie

Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIMG0044.jpg (72.2 KB)
File Type: jpg KIMG0065.jpg (80.3 KB)


Seat Cover- (stapled on type)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire