Rusty body parts replacement source??

mardi 18 août 2015

Have noticed some pics on here and mentions of floors, panels, and other body parts rusting through. I try to rinse mine off on a pretty regular basis but:

Fertilizer, nitrogen, has pretty much gotten to my tailgate. I use a "Bumper Buddy" fert spreader mounted to my tailgate. The RTV does a great job on my property to get around trees, up and down slopes, and at times across some pretty hairy slopes.

Of course the tailgate gets a pretty good dose of exposure to the granules. Over time now, though I make sure to totally rinse and wash the stuff off, the fertilizer has gotten inside the double wall construction and has eaten the spot welds. The rust is coming through from the inside and the tailgate is soon gonna fall apart.

Has anyone seen a salvage place, replacement body parts or supplier of beds, tailgates or other body parts???????? Have looked on ebay, Craig's List, or just plain searched with zero results, Am afraid to look at Kubota;' but that is what is perhaps is gonna have to happen......Thanks........God bless....Dennis


Rusty body parts replacement source??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire