Unique Job

lundi 9 mai 2016

I was contacted to small square bale about 30 acres.  No cutting or raking.

I asked if I would be dropping them on the ground or stacking on wagon - and he said he would stack if I drove.  

It's about 34 miles away so I asked if I needed to bring a tractor or just pull my baler with a pickup.  He said he has a Ford 6600 we can use.

 

My advertsied prices are $.75 dropped on ground and $1.25 stacked on wagon (this all assuming I'm driving my own tractor).

 

What the heck do I charge if we use his tractor and he is stacking on wagon???  So basically just running hay through my baler.

I'm sure I would help stack (I'm guessing I'm younger and I don't mind stacking) - although 30 acres is probably 2 pretty long days of stacking hay.  

 

1st crop around here generally gets around 70 bales/acre.  

 

I'm going to go take a look at the field this week.  



Unique Job

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire