Vermeer 6650 Rancher twine tie problems

jeudi 4 mai 2017

Bought a used 6650 Rancher over the winter.  It has both twine and net wrap.  Just tried it out for the first time a week ago.  The net wrap is working fine and overall, the baler seems to be working good.  The only problem I'm having is the twine knife is wanting to stay in the cutting position, so when a bale gets to size and the tying cycle starts up, the twine arm cannot extend to start tying because it hits on the knife.  I have made sure the knife arm is greased and the part it cuts on has been sand papered per help from a dealer.  Still doesn't work like it should.  I am wondering if it maybe has anything to do with the spring.  Any thoughts on how to fix this.   Almost time to cut another field of hay and I would like to try and have it fixed before I need it.



Vermeer 6650 Rancher twine tie problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire