MF/Hesston inline baler

vendredi 7 juin 2019

Hey guys, I’ve been tossing around the idea of a new square baler. Last year I picked up an extra 40 acres (I know that’s not that much to a lot of you guys) and bought a used round baler with some guidance from some of you. So now I am doing 60 acres of hay with the possibility of adding another 40 acres. Add that to an already tight window for making hay and I feel like it is time for a new baler.

I have been making small squares for our horses and to sell for the last 17 years with a NH 311. I had planned to buy a new-to-me NH 575 when it was time to upgrade but am leaning towards new. I no longer have a truck payment and feel like I could upgrade my square baler before I need to have a truck payment again. Lately I find myself looking more and more at the MF/Hesston 1840. Do any of you have experience with these balers? Looking for the good and the bad.. My other option for buying new would be a NH 5070. I feel like either would significantly increase the amount of squares I can make in a day. I really am leaning towards the inline though and everything you hear is that they make a really good bale. Unfortunately there is no one close that I know who is using one.

MF/Hesston inline baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire