New holland 551 won’t auto wrap.

lundi 10 juin 2019

I just bought a 851 round baler I only do about 200 bale so I thought this would be ok. I tested it the other day and got about half a bale. Pulled the lever to wrap the bale nothing happens. The lever moves all the way up and pushes the lever on what looks to be a clutch or disk but nothing happens. I only paid $300 at auction of corse the guy said it worked and used it last summer. Can anyone point me towards something to try before the manual I bought gets to me? I hope I explained it well enough. This is my first experience with a chain baler. People have told me they like them. I’m not feeling the love. It does have a cord that looks like it’s hooked up to it he stop sign not sure what that’s for. It says 851 auto tie on the side.

New holland 551 won’t auto wrap.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire