NI 5209 Cutter Bar Removal

samedi 15 juin 2019

I recently acquired a used 5209 discbine from a neighbor to have as a spare to my NH 1411. I knew going into the purchase that it had cutter bar problems. I’ve read everything I can find on this forum concerning the 5209 and it has been super informative, but here’s my issue. I ordered a shop manual for the 5209 but it hasn’t arrived yet. I’ve got a 7 day forecast of rain so I have time to work on it, but it’s too wide to fit in my shop so I’m attempting to just remove the cutter bar and put it on my bench and do all repairs in the dry shop on these rainy days. I’ve removed all bolts attaching the cutter bar to the machine, and it’s loose but won’t pull out of the gearbox. I thought that maybe their was a roll pin thru the drive gear but I don’t see one. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

NI 5209 Cutter Bar Removal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire