NH 316 Baler Need a 2nd Opinion

lundi 1 juillet 2019

I believe it’s the number two plastic twine breaks, cut whatever right behind the knot. The problem knot is the left side. Hard to say how often but often enough to piss off my Queen. She and her helper stops to clean out the mess on the Kuhns accumulator. After reading a few other threads and watching the “Small Square Baler Knotter” YouTube video a 100 times it looks the knife arm that “brushes” against the bill hook might be my issue. I compared both knife arms noticing a slight burr on the left vs the right. Both knife arms are starting a groove, worn area where it contacts the bill hook. Could my problem be the burrs on the knife arm be cutting the plastic twine? Need a second opinion.

NH 316 Baler Need a 2nd Opinion

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire