Big Square baler searching

mardi 3 mai 2016

Alright all my fellow east coast people. I'm looking for a 3x4 big square baler, a good used one. I'm having a hard time finding one close to me. Seems that most are out in the midwest/west. 4x5 rounds are the popular bale around here and thats what we'll continue to do for hay but i'm looking one for wheat straw. We ship all of ours and looking to get more efficient with that. We're getting 34 4x5 on a 48' flat bed and 38 on a 53'. I heard with the big squares you can get more tonnage on the trailer. I'm looking for a Hesston or Krone. I really like the Krone but I'm not sure who could work on it or get parts and so on. I have a buddy who's family owns a Massey dealer but they dont have any balers on the lot and hes having a hard time finding me one. Does John Deere have the capabilities to get krone equipment? i'm sure it would be next season before we could make a purchase. All suggestions or advice are welcomed. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing good and gearing up for another good Straw/Hay season. 



Big Square baler searching

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire