Lack off rainfall really hurting my Bermuda hay fields and feelings,finances

vendredi 13 mai 2016

I live in North Alabama and I have never seen this before.My Vaughns (similar to World Feeder)Hydrid Bermuda grass is 6" tall and is already heading out.I fertilized with 90 units of urea and 60 units of potash on april 15th.I have not had but about a 1/2" rain since then.

I usually like to cut it the first time before it heads out and is about 16-18" tall around  the first of June.Is it done when it heads out?Very short and maturing 2-3 weeks early.Weeds everywhere also since it greened up before I could Roundup it.This is depressing.What is this freaking weed it is every where.

Attached Thumbnails

  • weed.jpg
  • weee.jpg
  • weedd.jpg


Lack off rainfall really hurting my Bermuda hay fields and feelings,finances

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire