"quick change" blades on mower conditioners

dimanche 9 juin 2019

I'm looking at new Mower Conditioners.  I REALLY like the idea of the pry-up quick change style of blade replacement.  I usually go through a set of blades every 20-30 acres.  They are on Krone, NH, Massey, Kuhn, etc.  As far as I can tell, not available on a JD. 

 

Normally, I might lean towards a JD cutter, as I have a good dealer close.  But I'm not afraid of a Massey or NH either, or Krone.

 

Am I putting too much stock in the quick change blades?  

Who of you have them, and do you like/prefer them?  Completely worth it?

Ever go back to crawling around under the bar with your left hand up the hole and hoping you don't spin your finger off?

 

Thanks 

 

 



"quick change" blades on mower conditioners

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire