2004 RTV900 4 wheel drive question

mardi 11 août 2020

I a bit out of my pay grade with these machines so let me ask for the experts advice.

I was grading dirt in 4 wheel dive and a couple of times I notice when pushing hard the back wheels would spin but no movement in the front.

Initially pulled the 4 wheel linkage of the trans to check adjustment and it was fine. Lever move in both directions and the linkage was correct at the end of travel in both 2 and 4 wheel drive.

Raised the unit on jack stands with all four wheels off the ground and started it in 4 wheel drive. The driveshaft turned as did all four wheels so everything appears to be connected. I could stop a front wheel with my foot but that could be just a function of the open driveshaft.

Check the front axle fluid and it's at the correct level and clear with good color.

Any thoughts on where I am or further testing I might do.

Thanks in advance.


2004 RTV900 4 wheel drive question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire