High moisture in Second cutting og

mercredi 12 août 2020

I know someone just posted this somewhere, I think it was Larry, but I could not locate the thread.  Baling 2 day hay with temps in 90s slight breeze but enough.  Some crabgrass.  Moisture on the BHT-2 was all over the place, hand held 14-14.5 consistently.  Right where the moisture on the in line was going up I tested the bale in the chamber and felt the windrow at the pickup and it was fine.  Dust coming up from the knotters.  It was cut with impeller conditioning.  had this happen once before, I think last august with second cutting and roll conditioning.  Felt the bales on the wagon a day later and some had a slight damp feel but no heat.  What gives?  Both meters work fine in first cutting.

 

 



High moisture in Second cutting og

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire