JD 466 Baler and Monitor Issue

lundi 10 août 2020

Evening Everyone,

 

I have a JD 466 with the bale trak monitor. It's a twine tie only and was baling off the last bale of the field when the twine arms stopped mid extension. I thought maybe the arms were hitting a wad of hay stuck by the rolls (happened before, long time ago). Anyway, the monitor made a weird ding/buzz tone and turned itself off. I went to turn the monitor back on and it would not turn on.

 

I tried using the manual override (rocker switch) and switched the plug to run it to finish tying the bale and that did not work either. Ended up dumping the bale.

 

I came back to the farm shop and checked all the power with the multimeter and had 12v at all my connection points and the fuse was good in the monitor. I am direct wired to the battery on the tractor and I do have 12v going to the monitor and to the manual override rocker switch.

 

Any thoughts why nothing is working?

 

Thanks!



JD 466 Baler and Monitor Issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire