Hesston 1014 auger

dimanche 1 mai 2016

Recently purchased a Hesston 1014 and will be cutting as soon as the ground dries up. I bought it on an online auction sight unseen. When I picked it up I noticed that the auger had rubber flaps that fed the crop into the conditioner rolls. Almost all the 1014's and similar self propelled models I looked at had a gang of spring loaded teeth like on an old basket rake. The owner said that the flaps are eaiser on alfalfa but don't work as well in grass.
I called up the agco dealer to order extra high wear parts and asked him about the flaps. He thought that the would do better in grass. He also said it was an option that you could order from the factory.
Has anybody had a model with flaps like this? I cut both alfalfa and grass and want to have a versatile set up. I can pry get some pics if needed. Thanks in advance.

Hesston 1014 auger

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire