How far apart should conditioner rolls be for alfalfa

jeudi 8 juin 2017

I have a John Deere 995 Rotary Platform. I noticed a lot of rumble from the windrower. So I turned it off and went to the barn. The conditioner rolls appear to be nearly touching. The last time I used the windrower the conditioner rolls were about 3/4 inch apart. Now they are nearly touching. I am working in first cutting alfalfa. When I checked the owners manual, the suggestion for the width of the conditioner rolls is 0-2. I cannot find a reference to say if this means 0 to 2 inches, or if it is some other type of incremental setting. I would greatly appreciate input as I need to cut my field and I do not want to damage my windrower. If you cannot tell, I am quite new to farming and need all the help I can get.



How far apart should conditioner rolls be for alfalfa

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire