Any known issues with mixing Pursuit and Warrior?

mercredi 12 juin 2019

2 birds and 1 stone and all that. 

 

2nd year Alfalfa/OG (60/40 maybe 70/30 I'm guessing)

 

Had some leafhopper pressure but cut it last Monday and bales were off by Friday. I can see some pigweed, which has been an issue every June/July and I'd like to spray for both Weeds and leafhoppers This coming weekend, (day 12 after cut if weather allows). 

 

I don't see any issue "Identified" with mixing Pursuit and Warrior... but I want to make sure before I do. I'd like a single pass over the field this weekend, if possible.

 

The issue I run into is I see nothing saying anything one way or another on these two in a mix.

 

If OK... what would be your 'mixing' routine? I typically use 80/20, CLEAR, and then the herbicide. How would adding Warrior to it alter the order? 

 

Thanks



Any known issues with mixing Pursuit and Warrior?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire