2005 RTV 900 charge pump with low pressure

dimanche 9 août 2020

I bought this RTV knowing it had transmission issues. The swash plate for the HST was in the bed along with a new thrust bearing and the old one that was blown up. They had lost the guide for the swash plate so after getting a new one, I reassembled it and started checking the pressures.
No pressure on either the forward or reverse high side at all. I then checked the pressure for the charge pump and it read around 45#, should be 75-104# according to my WSM.
So to remove any doubt I ordered a new charge pump and pressure relieve spring even though I couldn't tell that anything was wrong with the ones it had originally.
After installing the new pump and spring, I checked and now I only have about 15# pressure. Any ideas????


2005 RTV 900 charge pump with low pressure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire