Nine Foot Disc Mowers - Krone, John Deere, or New Holland?

dimanche 9 août 2020

I think it is about time to upgrade the old Krone AM241 Disc Mower.  She has put in her time, but looking to move up a little to a 9'-2" (2.8M) cut.  Based on local dealer preference, I'm looking at a Krone AMR280, John Deere R280, or New Holland DuraDisc 109. Pricing is all pretty close to the same by the time you look at the cash price/finance special on the individual units. I was leaning towards the Krone. My old one made in West Germany has served me well, but I wanted to see if Hay Talk had any input. I know the JD is basically still a Kuhn, but I'm not sure of the New Holland. Looks like it is NH's proprietary cutterbar that is seen on their discbines?  

 

Mower will be run with either my JD 5100E or the old A-C 190XT so power is not of much concern. None of my local dealers have the 10' models in stock so not really interested in looking at bigger, either. Plus, I believe the 9 footers will match up better with my Krone KW5.52 4 basket tedder. 

 

Thanks for any input you guys can offer!

Andy

 

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_5630.jpg


Nine Foot Disc Mowers - Krone, John Deere, or New Holland?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire