John Deere 582 BaleTrak Plus monitor repair?

vendredi 7 août 2020

Last Saturday I was baling along when my BaleTrak Plus monitor went nuts and started beeping continuously. All icons and digits on the screen were lit, and it would not shut off.

 

I had to unplug it to get the monitor to shut off. When I plugged it back in it was off, and turned on with the button.  Again all the icons and digits on the screen were lit, and it would not shut off.

 

I repeated this and eventually the monitor would no longer power on. Assuming it was bad, I sent it off to AgExpress Electronics for repair. They just called and said they can't work on it because it's "European" but they were able to hook it up to power and get it to turn on and off.

 

They're sending it back, but assuming I can't make it work, what then? Nobody can fix it? My baler is junk?



John Deere 582 BaleTrak Plus monitor repair?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire