Hay in the barn day of baling

vendredi 14 juin 2019

I’m new to the forum so if this has been brought up a lot sorry, but for those of you that are using the front end loader grapples or the new holland bale wagons do y’all normally bale it and immediately take it to the barn and stack it the way it will be until used? And if so what moisture are y’all baling at? I have a lot of wagons and normally run it out of the baler shoot on the wagons and either leave them outside as long as possible or back them in a open barn,I normally sell it pretty quick but if I gotta stack some up I put it off as long as I can till I’m ready to cut another place. But is a continue to cut more acres a accumulator is coming to mind and I was curious to the safety of taking the bales straight from the field to the barn, thanks

Hay in the barn day of baling

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire