John Deere 22 Hay Crimper

samedi 8 juin 2019

Hey guys. So after doing some looking around I came across a couple company's making new pull type crimpers to basically recrimp and refluff a windrow of hay. I cut my alfalfa with an older NH 1114 with rubber crimpers. The old rolls have seen better days but do still work but are not very aggressive. I'm just wondering if using one of these old crimpers the day after cutting and basically crimping it a second time would work. I'm mainly worried about feeding issues as these old crimpers seem to be designed for using behind a sickle mower. Any insight would be great. Thanks everyone. BTW where I am in Nebraska is incredibly humid so I'm trying to knock some dry time off however I can and also do so on a budget

John Deere 22 Hay Crimper

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire