Mower conditioner for Bermudagrass hay

vendredi 7 juin 2019

Looking for advise on mower conditioners for Bermudagrass hay. I know I've read on this forum that it's not needed BUT I live in Tennessee where it's high humidity all summer. Our harvesting conditions require 72 hours to put up high quality horse hay using a Kuhn disk mower and Kuhn Tedder (teddering twice and sometimes three times during the process). I really want to cut this down to 48 hours. I'm looking at a Heston 1359 which just has the rubber rollers and not the tines. This is the least expensive of the Hesston line. But I'm not sure it's the right Moco for Bermuda. Trying to keep cost down while at the same time getting the right peice of equipment. Also one field is very small and bound by fencing all around so those big pull behind Mocos will not work for us. I've looked at the Kuhn mounted (three point hitch) but that seems really heavy and cumbersome for our JD 5603. So two questions really: will a Moco cut our harvest time from 72 hours to 48 hours? And what equipment would be the most cost effective to achieve this? Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Mower conditioner for Bermudagrass hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire